Sunday 17 April 2011

OH MY HEAD!


Will ya get a look at these two! Hahahahaha...why do people like to show their tonsils when slightly (hahaha) pissed?  Another huge weekend in Hobart Town....

We started Friday night at the Ponty for my favourite Tassie Band the Wolfe Brothers http://nickandtomwolfe.com/wolfebrothers/....They are a great party band with some awesome originals...I love them...we are official groupies now I think LOL


We had way too many Jagers....I cant remember exactly how many...I cant really remember getting home...but I did and its all good! LOL.....then followed up with another huge night in town last night...again excessive drinking and dancing...in fact I finally was persuaded to dance on the "box" in Syrup! hahahaha cant believe it but apparently I did! I think Trace has the pics to prove it... OH DEAR! :D


Off to beautiful St Helen's on the East Coast with the kiddies next weekend for Easter...not camping this year..we are roughing it in a nice self contained cabin...Its getting colder and boy do I feel the cold these days....And I get to have a catch up with all my Lappy ladies who are making the trek as well for a weekend of food, drinkies and karaoke!!  Cant wait...my extended lappy family..love them all dearly.

Another fantastic goal today...Finally in the 70's!!  4 kilos til goal!! WOOT WOOT! Want to hit that bad boy by July....3 year bandiversary! 

Have an awesome week everyone...I will when I shake this hangover....my days of 2 big ones in a row are fading fast :(


CHEERS!  Meegs

2 comments:

  1. living in the 70s Meegs! Fantastic. You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyn....dont ever recall being there so big milestone lol

    ReplyDelete