Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Dreaded BLOB!!!...A Shitty Conversation



Remeber when you were a kid and one of your uncles would say to you "Hows ya bowels?".......

If there is one thing that I hate about my lapband it is the constipation that comes from not digesting enough fibre (or food for that matter).....We, thanks to Margie's inept sense of humour, call it the BLOB (Back Log Of Bog).....I suffer badly with it, to the point of tears and time off work.  I have tried heaps of products to fix it....benefibre, dry fibre bla bla bla but nothing works....in the end its 5 coloxyl and a lay down til its time to give birth, so to speak...and it sure feels like that sometimes!

I wish I could eat more and have a regular bowel but really, even when I was bandless I only did number 2's once a week...ONCE A WEEK??? I hear you say...yep!  But my doc told me that if thats the way you are thats the way you are....I wonder if I had been able to poo every day whether my weight would have been more stable, but its pie in the sky theories...really I ate too much hahaha....

I am not a coffee/tea drinker, never have been, so there is another stimulate I miss....I dont have a coffee and a poo first thing like most "normal" people.  I dont eat very much at all, so no fibre....no poo!

So lappie people of the world...what do you do to avoid the BLOB situation?  I'd love to hear your success stories!

Shitty conversation..but hey....there you are.....she says as she reaches for the coloxyl once again..........

Dont forget to add your email so you dont miss this shit LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment