Sunday 3 April 2011

Great Lakes!!

What a road trip my friend Trace and I had this weekend! Up to the Great Lakes in The Central Highlands of Tasmania.  I am very lucky to have another bander friend that owns The Great Lake Hotel, so we more or less have a permanent room there now hahaha.  On the way up we saw some UNUSUAL road kill....so unusual that we turned around and took some pics for proof.....check it out....


WTF?!!  Are there so many crays in Tassie that we can throw them away?? Hahahahahaha....My cousin reckons if this is the sort of road kill the Central highlands have he is taking the bull bar off and adding a cray bar! LOL.

We also came across a pub with no beer (see top pic) but not really because someone had left a full can of beer on the doorstep of it hahaha....

Anyway we got there eventually and had a fantastic night with some lovely locals, made some new friends and danced the night away to my favourite local band The Wolfe Bros!  Thanks Kaylee and all your staff for a fabulous night!

Yep...I love weekends! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya bunch of tarts!! lol lol I really can't explain that cray??? Maybe it bounced out of someone's esky? Good to hear you had a great night with the H.O.T !!

    ReplyDelete